Recurring title in Kindle compile

The title for every new project I compile for Kindle is the same as my very first project. On compiling, I appropriately change the meta-data in the title field. I also change the meta-data in the Inspector panel. I am running my purchased copy of Scrivener on an iMac (Intel, 2010) with MacOs 10.6.6 installed. What am I doing wrong, or what step am I missing?

When you say you change the meta-data, where are you changing it exactly? And whereabouts does the title appear on your Kindle? Have you changed it in the “Meta-Data” pane of the Compile sheet?

All the best,
Keith

The recurring title appears on the first page of the document together with the table of contents, but not on the Home page of the Kindle - this always shows the correct title.
Yes, I set the project title in the precisely the field of the Compile panel you indicated.
However, the answer to your searching question about where exactly does the recurring title appear (see above), gave me the clue as to the root of the problem. In the HTML section of the Compile panel, there lurked the field to state the title of the table of contents, and there too lurked the recurring title unobserved.
Problem solved - thank you.

Ah - glad you found it!
All the best,
Keith