Registration Error

Hi I just purchased Scrivener for windows and I’m getting an error message when I try to register it. I’m running Vista and Scriv 1.0.3

After I enter the information, I get a message saying Validated successfully Thank You and then after I click OK, it pops up another box titled Invalid Registration details with a big red X. Inside the box it says Invalid serial number and/or user name. Please register the serial number and name to match your order confirmation e-mail. One or the other is blank when retrieved from registry

I cut and pasted the information from my email and I’m at a bit of a loss. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Well I feel foolish now… After trying registration a couple more times. It finally worked. I guess it took a little while for my purchase and registration numbers to propagate through their system. All’s fine now. That’s what I get for being impatient. :blush:

Glad you got it sorted! It’s usually fairly instantaneous as by the time you get the invoice it should be in the system, but I suppose there might be a delay occasionally.

Plus this lovely picture of a TV shaped like a polar bear:
Picture 022.jpg

Enthusiasm, excitement and eager anticipation are to be encouraged.

That’s one BIG bear. Must have… need it now. Going shopping now. :wink: