Reproducable crash in v1.8

I have managed to reproduce the following crash several times.

  1. Start Scrivener 1.8
  2. Choose split screen to show two subdocuments at the same time.
  3. Click “show text view” to choose to see the view with all the subdocuments in a row in one half of the screen.
  4. Go to full screen mode.
  5. Change to 175 %
  6. Leave full screen mode.
  7. Highlight text and click for italics.
  8. Crash.

I get the following problem report (in Swedish I’m afraid, but I guess the codes might mean something to you guys anyway).

Problemhändelsens namn: APPCRASH
Programnamn: Scrivener.exe
Programversion: 0.0.0.0
Programtidsstämpel: 4d673f1e
Namn på felmodul: QtGui4.dll
Modulens version: 4.7.0.0
Tidsstämpel för felmodul: 4d6732f0
Undantagskod: c0000005
Undantagsförskjutning: 0046a0d3
OS-version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.768.3
Språkvariant-ID: 1053
Ytterligare information 1: fd00
Ytterligare information 2: ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160
Ytterligare information 3: fd00
Ytterligare information 4: ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160

Hi,

I had many, many crashes since two days…

Most of them happened with part of this scheme, but not necessarily with split screen, nor on changing zoom factor.

Some were with a split screen.
All happened with the basic zoom factor (I did not change it).

In most of the crashes, I simply selected some text, then “delete”, or “italics” or “bold”.

Sometimes, selecting text or clicking in the editor panel may be sufficient to cause a crash.

I cannot say that there has been something I could reproduce, as it is never exactly the same thing.

Selecting, typing, changing font size or font color, they all have been done just before a crash, but I cannot believe that they are “cause”.
And the only thing I have been doing all that time long is jumping from one file to another, group them, compare them, and delete some of them…

I don’t know if it’s the same Bug …
But its reproducable:

I’ve got a Subfolder in the Draft-Folder.
First click on the Folder ans select the Text View, then select a subtext and click in the Texteditor.

It may run just fine for a view Moments. But after that ANY change you make crashes Scrivener:
Deleting Text, Adding Text, formatting text and so on.

Hope this helps

Edit: Forgot to Mention:
I’m running Win 7 SP1 x64