Resizing the Inspector...

Hi folks - I just have a very quick question (and yes, I was unable to find this adressed specifically in other posts…):

Is it true that there is a max width on the inspector? It seems that this is unrelated to screen width and set to somewhere close to 5-600 pixles…

Have I missed a setting somewhere? In my non-fiction writing I almost constantly use digital copies of regular letters - as it is now I have to switch between the letters in iPhoto and back to Scrivener, as the inspector simply can’t show me the letters large enough for me to read.

Any help appreciated! :slight_smile:

Ok - so I have solved my issue, sortof - by splitting the editor vertically and dropping the picture into a research-folder, I can write and view the source material at the same time. However - It would be nice to be able to do this in the inspector…

Yes, the inspector has a maximum width by necessity - if it could go any wider then depending on screen height certain controls would get squashed, and in OS X that leads to controls disappearing completely until you restart the app.
All the best,
Keith