Retain document title in embedded assets

I ran into a little data handling problem: when you embed a document from an outside app into Scrivener, the document is displayed with the proper name in the binder, but inside the Scrivener project folders, it’s renamed to “” where “xyz” is the file extension.

The problem comes when I open the outside editor, and the document is listed in Open Recent as “” and I have no idea which “” it is, or to what subject it pertains. Also, there maybe many “” files in Open Recent, because Scrivener names all the files the same.

Please adjust the file-handling process so that the documents embedded in the project folders retain their original title so it will show up correctly in the editor.

Thanks for considering my request.