I don’t know enough about programming to know if the question makes sense. I see some colored backgrounds that seem more dense and less pixelated. I simply don’t know how that comes about.
My questions may not always be the best, but at least I know how to spell colors!!!
I’m waiting for fed ex to bring my retina pro right now. Hope their careful. Maybe they will bring me a soccer ball like the one they supplied Tom Hanks with in their movie. I’ll give it to my dog if they do.
So why is it the queens and not the Kings? Will it be the King’s when Prince runway model is crowned? Just sayen, What’s the deal
I love love my retina pro. Only trouble is its so nice that now I need to match it with my other apparently subpar items. I need a new chair, a new wardrobe, a new car, to lose weight, to get a new more stylish girlfriend, to put brighter paint on the house, to get a new boat, … Yikes, how will I ever pay for this 100 th $ computer!!! Ugh!!! :
Oh well, I only live three times or twice or once, whatever the latest number is
It will be nice when you get the graphics updated!! I was worried about that but not now. It looks really good already since the text looks good and that is most important. Also, the graphics are not that fuzzy. So many people have made it sound like a disaster for all non updated programs. They must be apple opponents.
I saw Prince runway model on a special last night. His crown is really showing if you know what I mean. Looks like he was Prince runway model and definitely won’t be King runway model!!!
And I so enjoyed calling him that! It’s a crying shame! The fun police have struck again!!!