Right-click ->move to, folder hidden by file list

When I right-click on a file and choose Move to, then Draft, then hover over the folder in order to click it, the folder is hidden under the files currently in the folder. I image this happens because the file list would fall below the bottom of the screen otherwise, but it makes it hard to move things to the folder.

I can click and drag, so I’m doing that now. I have a remote mouse with iffy control, though, so I put things in the wrong spot and have to move them again sometimes. I like the right-click option better, when I can use it.

Thanks!

Would it be possible for you to take a screenshot of this, just so I can be sure I understand what you’re seeing? For the most part the menus try to go beside the current open submenu rather than obscuring it, although if you have a lot of documents and subdocuments and lengthier titles I can see this happening more readily. If you don’t mind, just hit printscreen when you’ve got the menu showing this issue and then either attach that here or send it to support AT literatureandlatte DOT com. Thanks!