Saw this, and thought of... well... everything really.

courtesy of Berger&Wyse Guardian Weekend
…I mean, everybody loves cookies… don’t they?

McVic-kies?

Ahh yes. I remember him well :smiley:

That’s one hell of a KIWCS…

vic-k…
:open_mouth:

• KIWCS…
    :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
  • Cookie Monster…
    :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Lord, help me now. :unamused:

I’m sorry… “KIWCS”?

[size=150] :open_mouth: WOT!!? :open_mouth: [/size] Y’ must be on another planet… or else y’re takin’ the pi…!
Everybody knows wot KiWCS are! They’re the only concession that we, otherwise naked protesters on the picket line outside RED LION Tesco, make to other folks’ delicate sensibilities.
[size=150]K[/size]eep [size=150]i[/size]t [size=150]W[/size]arm [size=150]C[/size]ock [size=150]S[/size]ock(s) Vic-k TWS infestation with references to them, is bordering on plague proprtions! Y really do need to get out more, pal

Note to self: Never ask for clarification on the internet.

Yep, that’s the second* rule of the internet.

[size=85]*The first is: never read the comments on an article on a newspaper site.[/size]

[size=85]*The first is: never read the comments on an article on a newspaper site.[/size]
[/quote]
I think that is a good rule- the comments do tend to undermine one’s faith in humanity.

Third rule: Obey rules one and two, except when seeking to crush a bout of uncharacteristic optimism.

Actually rule number one is

[size=200]“Back up the internet nightly. - Insert Disc two…”[/size]

I think that is a good rule- the comments do tend to undermine one’s faith in humanity.
[/quote]
Quite often, I find the comments more entertaining that the articles. Especially regarding political subjects.