Sb2 : Feature : medium : Dragging groups of items inverses

When dragging a selected group of items, their order will be reversed after the transfer. This happens when selecting a group of items from the Binder to the Binder, from the Corkboard to the Binder, and from Outliner to the Binder. When dragging a group from the Binder into the Corkboard, then the correct order is retained – but not the Outliner, they will still be reversed.

I think I got everything accounted for. In short, the only one that works from groups from the Binder to the Corkboard. Everything else reverses.

I don’t see this… You mean if you select and drag files like this:

File1
File2
File3

When you drop them you will get this:

File3
File2
File1

?

I don’t see this at all…

That is precisely what happens. I did just notice one thing, it seems to happen more reliably if you take the group of files from anywhere outside of the Draft, and then drag them into the Draft. It always inverses for me using that method. Dragging to and from locations outside of the Draft is less predictable.

Ah, okay - it happens when you drop them into a group/document, not between documents, right? Weird. Obviously I’m reverse-enumerating where I’m not supposed to be or vice versa somewhere. I’ll find this. Thanks.

There we go! That is the missing variable.

…And very easy to fix, too, fortunately. :slight_smile:

Thank you for fixing this even before I posted. Thank you AmberV for posting before me! I had this on my list. Glad it’s easy to fix.

Alexandria