Scapple suggestions

Now I am at it: I have been using Scapple quite a lot and I am missing some obvious features:

1. Objects should move straight right-left or up-down when holding Shift.
    This is a standard feature in a lot of programs

2. I get always confused by the Align > Vertical Centers/Horizontal Centers. Often I pick the wrong one.
    I would prefer two icons instead

3. In MindNode there is a feature called “Connection” where a curved line connects two elements
    It is a good idea that I miss in Scapple

4. The pointed lines and arrows between elements sholuld be able to curve and it really should be possible to make them in other colors and linetypes.

5. To select and unselect several objects needs a lot of clicking.
    It should be possible to lock objects.

6. Import of Scapple i Scrivener should update automatically

That its my suggestions.
All the best…

Thanks, some of these have been brought up before repeatedly (such as curved lines) so if you are curious to see prior discussions there is search tool.

Have you tried clicking and dragging on the background? Whatever the selection box comes in contact with will be selected.

I believe I answered this one already, but this is already working as expected.

I do as well for whatever reason, but these labels are logical. The vertical centre of an object is half-way up it, so if you align the centres of a series of objects, they will form a plain.

Thanks for answers, but these questions are yet to be answered:

1. Objects should move straight right-left or up-down when holding Shift.
    This is a standard feature in a lot of programs

2. In MindNode there is a feature called “Connection” (see picture) where a curved line connects two elements. It is a good idea that I miss in Scapple

3. The pointed lines and arrows between elements should be able to curve and it really should be possible to make them in other colors and linetypes.

The great thing about Scrapple is that it is easy to use og to learn. These suggested features wouldn´t disturbe that userfriendly interface, but add more possiblities for the more experiensed user.
Connection.png