Scene numbers in binder in a screenplay?

Hi there,

I’m trying to make it easier to get to the right part of my screenplay in scrivener when pages don’t always match once exported to Final Draft and printed.

So I would like to be able to display scene numbers in front of each scene in the binder in Scrivener. Is this possible? I tried to search for scene numbers in the manual, but I couldn’t find anything.

Then would the scene numbers be exported automatically when I compile my Final Draft file, or do I also need to change an option in my compile options?

I don’t mind adding the scene numbers in the final Final Draft file itself, it would just be good if I could turn one option on/off in Scrivener to have scene numbers on or off in both programs, as I only use scene numbers at this stage for internal proofing, and not for external delivery.

Thanks!

Could someone please help? Thanks

I don’t think you can do this.

In the Mac version at least, you can include a Scene Numbers tag in the title and /or the text, which gets automatically generated on compilation, but I don’t think you can show this dynamically in the Binder.

I could be wrong though.