Scrapple wish list item

I’ve been using Scrapple ever since it was in beta and it does everything that I need. If I were to dream of just one thing that I wished it did, it would be this: The little boxes and connecting lines are perfect for organizing my items, but the more I use this, the more info I’m finding myself adding to the boxes, which makes them grow in size. I don’t really want to have great big boxes full of text, so I try to limit this. If there was a small window on the screen that was tied to or related to the little boxes, and in which we could add lots of extra text, that would be wonderful. Then I could have the little boxes contain just a note or subject, but if I clicked on individual boxes, the little side window could display additional info related to that box.
Anyway, I’m not sure how hard that would be to implement, but it would be nice :slight_smile:

Many thanks!
Mark

This request (or at least something very similar) has been discussed previously. You might want to review this thread.

http://www.literatureandlatte.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=24225&start=0

Thanks for pointing in that direction - it seems others are looking for the same thing.

Oh well…