Screenplays and Section Types

Hello!

Bit of a query that confused me earlier. I think I know why but just wanted to put it out there to see if I’m wrong.

So. I have a project file that was converted across from Scrivener 2. It basically has all my general writing stuff in there; personal stuff, blog stuff, video ideas, just a bit catch all. When something in there gets big enough then it goes off into it’s own project file.

In there, in this example, I’m working on a video. So I have a folder then some files in there with notes and stuff. Then, I have another file that I’m writing the video script for using the screenplay formatting options. However, whenever I tried to compile that one file, I’d just get the text with no formatting rather than the screenplay formatting. This was after selecting the screenplay format option in the left column of the compile window. This confused me, until I tried making a screenplay project from scratch. Here, complie worked as it should which is when I noticed that the Section types in the two projects where different. Here’s what was showing in the new screenplay project:

So the options there are “Group”, “Scene” and "Front Matter. However, when I look at the options for the screenplay file in my exisiting project it looks like this:

So here I get “Heading”, “Sub-heading” etc.

So, does this mean if I wanted to compile a screenplay document I would need to create a new screenplay project in order to get the correct Section type options? Or is there a way to force these to appear in my exisiting project?