Script setting doesn't work in fullscreen mode (2.0)

Hi,

I have a custom script setting for ‘Stage Play UK’ in my case: Under ‘Character & Dialogue > Paragraph’ ich choosed a space for first tab of 16.00 points. In the editor it works fine, but in fullscreen mode it ignores the extra space for the first tab. I know, this is kinda special formatting thing. But that’s the way i’m using Scrivener. In 1.53 it works as it should. So i think it has something to do with the new version :wink:. I didn’t test out, if custom script settings are generally ignored in fullscreen mode, no time for that, sorry. May you gonna help me,

adreu

Hi,

There’s a bug whereby when you enter full screen mode, if you were in a script document, full screen doesn’t go into script mode as it should but regular text mode. (The same bug causes a script document to be opened not in script mode when reopening a project.) I’ve fixed it for next week’s release version, but in the meantime, the solution is just to hit cmd-8 when you enter full screen mode to switch to script mode manually.

Hope that helps.

All the best,
Keith

That’s a good workaround for me. :smiley:

Thanks, Keith

adreu