Scriptwriting Mode Keeps Kicking me into Times New Roman

What did I do?! A working in Scriptwriting Mode (not my usual) and though everything in sight is in Courier Prime (and in fact my general default font in Scriv is also Courier Prime), nonetheless whenever I add a new element (or alter the class of an element), I get kicked into Times New Roman. Scriv 3.1.2 and using UK Stage Play, fwiw.

gr

Hello.

What fonts are listed for each element under Format > Scriptwriting > Script Settings?

Slàinte mhòr.

Geez, you’re right. I had this courier-for-scripts thing so committed to mind, it never occurred to me that the script format itself was pushing Times! Now, of course, I am puzzled as to whether I changed that setting myself at some moment (of unrecoverable cleverness) or it came that way (which would surprise me). But these are idle questions. Thanks for fixing me so efficiently!

gr

Welcome.

I am fairly certain that past iterations of the UK Stage Play template used Courier, but the current version loads with Times New Roman out of the box, which seems to go against the convention of using a fixed-width font for scripts.

Presumably a choice rather than an error. Perhaps L&L received feedback asking for such a change.

Thankfully, it is easy to restyle.

Break a leg.

Slàinte mhòr.