I wanna buy scrivener but what is the best option for me?
- buy soon, get the 1.9.7 and pay the upgrade later for 3.0 (40$ + 20$ I guess)
- wait and buy 3.0 (40$ I guess too)
I don’t know if you have already choose a price for 3.0 (same than now or not) but often, when a release it’s announce people stop buying and wait the next version. To counter that, there is a period of time where you can buy the software (older version) and get the upgrade for free. Imagine you buy the 1.9.7, 1 week before the upgrade, I guess the customer will be very upset.