Scrivener 3 User Interface for "compile-time" overriding a Style lacks a way to adjust the inter-paragraph spacing. Why?

Why does the Scrivener 3 User Interface for “compile-time” overriding a Style lack a way to adjust the inter-paragraph spacing, while the regular User Interface for defining a Style (for on-screen display) allows the inter-paragraph spacing above and below a paragraph of that Style to be set. I am finding that I will need to compile-time override the inter-paragraph spacing for the BlockQuote style so that the paragraph spacing in the compiled output (viewed in Word) obeys the Chicago Manual of Style. Note: I can compile-time override the line spacing for a Style; why can’t I also compile-time override the inter-paragraph spacing? If there is no way to do it (and I might have missed the way to do so), then that is a bug.

Select the menu item “Other…” in the line spacing menu. You’ll see the full spacing dialog you’re familiar with.

Hope this helps!

Thank you Silverdragon–that solves the problem for me. I hadn’t noticed that Other… menu item at the bottom of that context menu before.