Scrivener and NaNoWriMo 2010 promotional code still valid?

Hi,

Just a query… I see the release date for Scrivener for Windows has been pushed back again, and I also notice that Scrivener have posted in the NaNoWriMo forums that they will be offering a discount code for 2011.

However, I still have a promotional code from 2010. Will my promo code still be good even though it’s from last year? All the previous threads have indicated it will be, but I was just concerned that the new offer might invalidate the old… I won’t be able to do NaNoWriMo 2011 as I’m still finishing my CampNaNo novel, and I don’t want to lose out because of that!

Thanks!

No worries! The 2010 code will still be valid for the Windows version through the end of this year, even once the 2011 codes are out. Just make sure you copy it off your Winner’s Goodies page before they reset the NaNoWriMo website–I know they clear out everything in the forums, and I think last year’s winner’s page will go away too. So if you haven’t grabbed it already, be sure to log in over there and copy it out before the 10th.

Thanks! I actually visited the site to print out the winners code for that reason (as we’d been getting notifications that the site was being reset), and it suddenly occurred to me to see if there was any notification about the code… and saw the promotion announcement for this year and got worried!