Scrivener crashing after MacBook sleep

Hey,

Last night I experienced my first crash with Scrivener, which had been running so flawless until now.

I was typing in Scrivener, when I was interupted and had to close my Macbook (sleep-mode). When I finally returned to my Macbook, aproximately one hour later, a crash-note said Scrivener had closed down due to some error. Alright, I thought, let’s just restart the program, but:
Now, each time I try to open the document, the bloody thing hangs for a few seconds, and then seemingly seems to work but hangs again and closes down.
I tried to restart the machine, and I tried to open another document (but it still has to open the document which made it crash [suggesting it was the specific document that made it crash]).

The document is somewhat large, peaking at 525k characters, but I’ve never encountered anything similar, when working with Scrivener.

The horror!

I’d email tech support, if I were you. They should be able to get you up and running again.

You’re not using Dropbox, or some other cloud backup service, by any chance?

Martin.

Yes, please zip up and send the affected project to us at mac.support AT literatureandlatte DOT com.
Thanks!
All the best,
Keith

Alright will do.