Scrivener "eating" (deleting) chars on compile to RTF

This happens from time to time and I can’t troubleshoot it. Some documents are edited only in Scrivener, others with the help of the Sync function and PlainText for iPad.

Scriv project preview:

Scriv export to RTF:

Any ideas?

I’m running the latest version under Mac OS X 10.6.6.

What version of Scrivener are you running? There was a bug in 2.0 that could cause Scrivenings mode to mess up letters in certain circumstances, but this was fixed in 2.0.2. Could you please go to the “Scrivener” menu and check “About Scrivener” to ensure you have the latest version (2.0.2)?

Thanks,
Keith

Scrivener 2.02 (6862). :frowning:

Any news? I’m still getting the same errors.

Today’s article (1st paragraph):

In Scrivener:

After export/compile to RTF:

What program are you opening the RTF in? Try opening it in TextEdit, or Nisus, or Word - try some other programs. It’s possible that the program you are opening it in is having problems. Let me know. Otherwise I’ll need you to send me a sample file so that I can investigate. Sorry about the delay in following up on this.
Thanks,
Keith

I’m using OS X Preview and TextEdit - both OS X apps.

Tell me what to send and where and I’ll get on it.

P.S. It appears as if the compile process is deleting the space and next char after Polish regional characters.

This doesn’t happen when I export to RTF files (not compiled).

Can you please send a sample project showing the problem to support@literatureandlatte.com, marking the subject “Attn. Keith”? I’ll take a look as soon as I get chance (before 2.0.3).

Thanks,
Keith

Sent! Thanks!