Scrivener for AVLinux?

"While I stand on the roadway, or on the pavements grey,
I hear it
[size=85] (your words)[/size] in the deep heart’s core". [size=50]sorry WB [/size]

For was it not but yesterday and the day before, that I scoured that accursed and abominable internet for a realistically priced fountain pen, with a nib so fine, one would be forgiven for believing that what you beheld on the page before you, was indeed written by a passing butterfly, after having landed on an adjacent ink pad. This pen, once acquired, along with a suitable 49p imitation Moleskin note book, would accompany me on my daily meanderings along the local avenues, highways and byways, in search of sustenance for both body and soul.

As alluded to by both young Jaysen and your good self, Sir, the tainted produce from Cupertino and Redmond should indeed, be handled with care, and only when needs must.
Take care,
A fellow Traveller.

Sir, while “to know you is to …” nope… won’t work. Which is the problem

Just be careful no one calls the constabulary to report a suspicious HAW lurking about and casing the neighborhood… you wouldn’t want that delicate pen to become damage while in the keeping of the local jailer…

:wink:

Thank you for your concern, young fella … much appreciated. However, I need not remind you, surely, that, “… many wearing rapiers are afraid of goose-quills and dare scarce come thither.”
Take care,
Vic (HAW) :wink:

‘At ev’ry Trifle scorn to take Offence,
That always shows Great Pride, or Little Sense.’

Aye … :unamused:too true.

A little learning is a dangerous thing;
Tell me about it. :frowning: Don’t I know. :cry: