Scrivener for iOS - When?

Playing around with Scrivener on iPad . . . and WOW! I’m just so impressed. Now I can cross this off in my bujo. Next up - upgrading my Dropbox account.

You’ve broken the internet!

Scrivener download keeps timing out (UK store…).

I paid my fee! Now back to work…
Thanks!!!
Emilio Speciale

Like kids in a candy store! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It’s working now. Looking good.

Thank you!

BT were having problems this morning in UK. I managed to buy early, but the store didn’t appear to download. I checked a later (having been billed by Apple) and there it was. Looking good so far! Well done team.

Bolded by me.

Shame isn’t a component of non-mutual symbiotic relationships.

This I do not understand, while ODT / LibreOffice is open source and DOCX/ WORD is not, DOCX is supported, ODT is not. Shouldn’t it be easier to support ODT? I just exchange files a lot in ODT with colleagues, so to have ODT on the iPad version of scrivener is essential to my workflow.

… but besides this: Congratulations to your work, I am happy to have Scrivener on the go now!

Got it, laughed out loud with joy reading the documentation and trying things out on the PHONE!! Amazed at having this level of tool available to me; thank you, Keith! Now I have everything I need except ideas and talent!

In response to endless requests, Keith has stated on these forums that your ideas and talent will be coming in an update (release date unknown). As a work around, try to procrastinate until then! :laughing:

gr

I just installed it Scrivener on my ipad (in mexico) and I’m giddy with joy. Thank you Keith and team for a stellar effort.

Agree wholeheartedly. I use it on the iPhone and Scrivener’s customizable keyboard toolbar is already surpassed the one in Daedalus. Just wish for more color scheme choices

Agree wholeheartedly. I use it on the iPhone and Scrivener’s customizable keyboard toolbar is already surpassed the one in Daedalus. Just wish for more color scheme choices. Had not had any sync issues so far.

:smiley: