Scrivener for ipad

Hello
I know that you have heard this before, but we really need to see Scrivener for ipad.
I write books and blogs and other things and it would be great to see it on the ipad.

What do you all think?

Thanks

Kerry Rogers

Please find enclosed photo of Keith taken by his better half, after someone else asked the same question, not too long ago. Anecdotal evidence pertaining to Keith being kicked off his anger management course, at that time, abounds.
Take care
Dr.Mulality
[size=150]NOOOOOOOOO!!![/size]
images-1.jpeg

Hi Kerry,

I got your e-mail asking for the same thing, too, and replied. :slight_smile: Please search the forums for “iPad” and you will find a number of long posts on the topic. In short: we’re looking into it but have no plans as yet, and the iPad cannot run a full version of Scrivener anyway. Also, Apple have not made a rich text engine available to third-party developers, so it’s unlikely that you are going to see many writing apps supporting bold, italics and underline and suchlike for a while outside of the “biggies”. Myself, I have little interest in an iPad version of Scrivener as I don’t use my iPad for writing at all, I just don’t find it at all comfortable for such use, so someone else would be doing it if we ever went down this route - and that really is off into the future. However, again as I said in my e-mail to you, Scrivener 2.0 will allow to sync notes with Simplenote or Hog Bay’s upcoming PlainText app, so that you can edit on the go on your iPad and then bring it back into Scrivener on your real computer.

All the best,
Keith

Kerry, If you’d take a look at the forum topics, you’d see that there’s a long thread already established, under the very same title, except that you lower-cased “ipad”.

It pays to look around a bit before starting a new topic. Which in this case, isn’t new at all and has pretty much run its course. But anyway, welcome aboard and don’t mind vic-k, who really knows what he’s doing.

I think what Mr. Druid means is, vick [b][i][u]rarely[/u][/i][/b] knows what hes doing. Of course that wont come as a surprise to most members of Scriveners crew.
Take care
Fluff