Scrivener for Mac & iPad?

I recently purchased Scrivener 2.6 for Mac OS X. I heard that Scrivener is coming out for the iPad soon. Will I be able to use this same license for installation on an ipad? Or would I have to purchase a new license? Thx! -Andrea

“Soon” is probably optimistic at this point, but there are 3rd-party ipad apps that can make use of Scrivener’s “External Folder Sync” feature while we wait, such as “Index Card”.

As for licenses, there won’t even be a way for the folks at Literature and Latte to give a discount on the iPad/iPhone version of Scrivener, let alone make a license count for more than one app; Apple doesn’t provide a way for companies to sell upgrades or discounts for anything purchased through iTunes or the Mac App store–everybody pays full price for each version of each app sold on the stores. (edit: …Unless they’ve changed how they do business when I wasn’t paying attention).

What rdale wrote…

Also, I am more than happy to pay L&L again for an iPad version! Let’s keep these folks in business, we need them…