Scrivener Hallmark Moment: Tin

Yep. Ten years of using Scrivener. Doesn’t seem possible. I have used all the versions (Mac and Windows), including “Gold”. Good times.

I will admit that I have watched the long, seemingly endless discussion in the forum about the development of the iOS version. I eye-rolled. I silently dismissed. iOS version? Pish Posh, I thought to myself. Pish posh. What could one possibly do on a phone?

And then I received a gift ipad. And I had to complete my Scrivener set. Had to.

It’s…fantastic. Damn you. It’s had a similar effect that moving from Word to Scrivener had all those years ago. Revolutionary to my workflow. I love the iOS version with a very disturbing passion. The ‘normal’ versions are jealous.

Crap.

I hate being wrong.

I take back the pish and the posh and the resulting eye-roll.

To Keith (and Kevin) and all the L&L team - thank you for all your hard work on Scrivener over the last decade plus. It’s still Gold to me!

Can’t say nicer than that, Kev. :smiley:

Thank you, Jot!

We’ll be officially celebrating our ten year anniversary in January, as we officially released Scrivener 1.0 in January 2007 (wow, that suddenly feels like a long time ago). But it was in public beta for nearly two years before that, so it’s great to hear of people celebrating their ten year anniversary with Scrivener already. :slight_smile:

All the best,
Keith