Scrivener is all "Fuzzy" on Surface Pro 7

I just purchased a Surface Pro 7 and will now be using it as my primary writing source. I downloaded Scrivener onto it and it is all “fuzzy”. The entire program seems to be out of focus. It wasn’t like this on my PC laptop that I have now retired.
Is there an update to fix this problem? Is there anything I can do? Surface Pro 7 is 64-bit, I don’t know if that matters.

Did you make a resolution change? If you did you need to log out of the account and log back in for some resolution stuff to take effect. You might have to restart after that as well for good measure.

A tip from my use of a Surface Pro 7 is that you can’t rely on the SD card as the primary or probably even the backup location for documents. That is because the SD card tends to unmount every so often, reportedly because when the battery on the device gets low it chooses to not supply enough voltage, at least for some SD cards.

This has been an ongoing problem for the entire Surface Pro line. I’ve seen it even when my Surface Pro devices are happily docked at 100% battery. My wife and I have long ago reluctantly decided that the SD card functionality is useless for anything other than transient data transfer because of this flaw. Heck, it occasionally disconnects and reconnects the external USB drive I have attached to the dock for backup purposes.

One of the very few hardware complaints I’ve had about the Surface Pro line.