Scrivener Question: Can you increase the Font size of Binder and Corkboard text?

Hello there!
I’ve had scrivener since 2016 and recently finished my novel! However, as I continue to revise, I’m having some trouble. The font size in the binder and the corkboard notecards are just too small for my eyes! (And I’m only 23 lmao). I keep having to squint at my laptop and end up feeling frustrated because I can’t keep track of everything I want to keep track of. When I was writing the book it never bothered me, I always thought it was small, but now that I need to use the binder constantly to rearrange scenes and the notecards to make sure I’m keeping my timeline in order, I’m definitely coming across some problems! Please help!
I’ve been feeling so unmotivated to revise because I know I’ll have to deal with the small fonts. And with so many scenes to this novel, I’m feeling very overwhelmed. I’m hoping that if I can find a loophole to increase the font size, everything will come together much smoother and I’ll stop getting headaches!! (I also am still mostly using Scrivener 9.9.16. I downloaded the Scrivener 3 last night, but haven’t decided if I’m going to upgrade.)
Thank you for all your help in advance, I look forward to hearing from you!!
-Haley.

Dear BClarke,
Thank you so much!! I really appreciate the time you took to answer my question. I can’t wait to get to know Scrivener 3 with a nice big binder and synopsis outline!! :smiley:
Thanks again!
-Haley