Scrivener Session Wordcount Freezing

I am using Scrivener on an Intel Mac using 10.8.2, and am having problems with the word count feature. Usually it works fine but some time ago it went through a phase of not resetting itself (I had to manually reset the session word count) - I have it set to automatically reset at midnight. This seemed to sort itself after a time without my doing anything. But now the session wordcount has frozen altogether. The Manuscript wordcount continues to increase (I have the word count window open alongside the text using full screen mode) but the session wordcount remains fixed. I’ve tried resetting (it went back to zero but is now stuck at that), closing the project, restarting the computer etc. All to no avail. I have been into console and have the following (I don’t know if it’s relevant - sorry- I’m not hugely computer literate) 12/02/2013 10:51:47.000 kernel[0]: USBF: 448.419 AppleUSBEHCI[0xffffff8012270000]::Found a transaction past the completion deadline on bus 0xfa, timing out! (Addr: 5, EP: 1)
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Just to say that the problem has continued. I’ve tried repairing permissions etc etc but I cannot get the session count to increase at all. The total manuscript count is increasing normally. I’ve added a couple of screenshots, just for clarification. Screen Shot 2013-02-12 at 15.17.57.pngScreen Shot 2013-02-12 at 15.15.26.png If I write some more the manuscript target figure will increase but the session target figure remains at zero.

Sorry for the late reply. Could you please send us the project for testing, to AT (Zip up the project first.) I’m away for the next week, but one of the others will be able to test it out before forwarding on to me if it turns out to be a bug and not just an odd setting.

Thanks and all the best,