Scrivener to CreateSpace

Hi There, I am desperately trying to compile my manuscript from Scrivener to CreateSpace, I have followed a few youtube tutorials but seem to come un-stuck when I look down the left side of the compile window, I seem to have less options to choose from, is this because I am running a Windows version rather than Mac?, has anyone got any tips for compiling to createspace format from Windows platform Scrivener? has anyone done this?, I would willingly pay for a preset that would do this?, yours very frustrated, Chris.

I found similar problems. Wish I had an answer for ya’, but I thought I’d give your question a bump. That way someone who knows might see it.

There were a few responses to the duplicate thread here. Mac and Windows do not currently have all the same compile options, so it’s quite possible there were steps shown in the video that were Mac-specific, but if you could provide more information about what you’re trying to do and where you’re running into trouble, we’ll try to point you in the right direction.