Scrivener wins Macworld Eddy Award

http://www.macworld.com/article/131153/2007/12/eddyawards2007.html

Congratulations to Keith and everyone else who had a hand in Scrivener.

-jason @ Macworld[/url]

Crikey - thank you! Especial thanks to you, Jason, given that you are the one who wrote the praise. Much appreciated.
All the best,
Keith

Definitely, congrats… well deserved

Keith, congratulations!!

Very very very well deserved.

Congratulations and all the best, Keith.

–Simon

Congratulations Keith! You deserve it!

All the best to you,

R.

Well done Keith. :smiley:

Well deserved :laughing: Heartiest Congratulations Keith!!

vic

I’ve only been a Scrivener user for .00000016th of a second but I can sure see why it’s winning awards. Take a bow, Keith.

(I also give it my own personal award for helping me wrestle my sprawling behemoth of a novel into some sort of coherent shape, which means I can finally think more clearly.) (About the book, anyway…)

I’ve only been a Scrivener user for .00000016th of a second but I can sure see why it’s winning awards. Take a bow, Keith.

(I also give it my own personal award for helping me wrestle my sprawling behemoth of a novel into some sort of coherent shape, which means I can finally think more clearly.) (About the book, anyway…)

Wooops, not sure how that happened - apologies (Guess who’s new around here…) :blush:

Santa came earlier this year!

Congrats, Keith.

Very well deserved indeed.

:smiley:

Hurrah!

Yes indeed. Well deserved. I hope this helps spread the word about this fine software. Great stuff, Keith. Very cool. - Peter

Wow. Seems fair.

VERY well deserved. Apple is lucky to have Keith on their side. :smiley:

Great news, Keith. Congratulations on this well-deserved honor! :smiley:

No app deserves it more. Congrats, Keith, and thanks for making it happen.

Tim

Congrats and well deserved!

Hey Scrivner

Bravo! You really deserve the award. I was just reading them this morning and there you were. Made me and I am sure all your users very happy. Hope such an award brings you more business and other good things. On top of an outstanding software program, you also provide exceptional and friendly support here at your web site.

We are all very proud of you and thanks for making such a great tool for writers.

Turtle Heart
Ojibway Artist