Sections and Subsections

THIS ARTICLE IS ABOUT the Bueno Texas road Excursion. I had been requested to write the content because I already work for Thrasher so that they didn’t need to pay somebody to write these words. That’s fairly thrifty, huh? And because I’m rolled in pretty deep over in the Bueno camp as 23, I was also asked to write the article. They got me drawing pictures on all their stuff. The only real downside to the Bueno Texas road trip post being written by me is I did go on the trip. I am pretty sure I missed half of the program , although I was for part best skateboard brands for beginners.

The trip started off in the Make A at Houston Wish Benefit. The Bueno Brigade (Shiloh Greathouse, Staey Lowery, Nate Broussard, and Mark Gutterman) flew to Houston and rented a van. I live and so it was up to me to find my way. No flights for Sieben. I ended up jumping in a mini-van with a few dudes. What I learned from the Oklahomies is that there’s never an inappropriate moment to shout “Fuck You Cocksucker” at full volume. It is always a good idea. In front of the elderly.
SO I RODE IN A MINI-VAN with those Oklahomies (Note 1: those dudes were real Oklahomies. I’m not using this term lightly. To prove it I will mention that the title of one. Gabe Friedman) and I’m pretty certain that they were stoked that when we got to Houston that we were going to be hanging out with Shiloh. Since … well, he is Shiloh. So anyway we get to Houston and that I try calling Stacy so that we could all meet up, but apparently Stacy did not feel like dealing with drunk Sieben (it’s possible to drink a whole lot of beer at a mini-van from Austin to Houston) so he was not picking up. I wound up sleeping on the floor of a hotel room with a lot. That the Bueno road trip went magnificent.

The next day I woke up feeling shitty. Kind of Like the way you feel when you’re in your 30s and you wake up hung around on a resort room’s ground with a bunch of guys in their late teens and early 20s. You know, it’s sort of one of those “what the luck am I doing with my life” kind of moments. I believe that’s called alcohol melancholy. So I called Stacy and he explained that his phone wasn’t getting a sign the evening before (in the bowling alley that he and the guys were hanging out at). It looked like a feeble excuse than that I am so I don’t contend with him, but Stacy’s much larger. I told him I would see him in the skatepark later on.
SO LATER ON at the skatepark I got to Meet each of the guys on the Bueno team. It was cool to shake hands with all the dudes that I’m working with. Although I wished I’d brought yet another besides the one using the massive kitty around its neck. I like the top and all, but I just thought perhaps it sort of made a weird initial impression.

Anyhow, I say hello to the dudes and then they Have to make the rounds move shit and skate and I don’t know what I am supposed to be doing so I’m just kind of walking around hoping that I run that I understand. I saw my friend Dahveed and he told me that he had an ice chest full of beer in his car. That is pretty much exactly what I did the remainder of the day. Stacy told me that the dudes and he went back to the hotel and called me later in the evening. I took the hint tracked down the Oklahomies and informed them that I would most likely be sleeping in their floor , and they were like, “Thank you for introducing us to Shiloh, dude.” And I was like, “I hardly met him myself, dudes.” And they were like, “Are you drunk?” And I was like, “Yeah, pretty much.” And they’re like, “We’re also. Get your butt in the mini-van.”
(Note two: mini-van driver : not drunk.)

I CALLED STACY LATER that night to Find out if he And the other men wanted to drink beer in a filthy hotel room with me and the Oklahomies, however he explained that they were just going to eat dinner and chill so that they may wake up early and move road skating the morning after. I told him I’d probably only see him in Austin (that was the next stop on their trip) since the odds of me getting up early and moving street skating were pretty much nonexistent. So I waited to arrive and slept on a floor again and rode back to Austin the following best complete skateboards for beginners.

That day I got the call that the Bueno van Rolled into town and that I gave instructions to a pizza parlor that serves pitchers of Lone Star and headed out to meet with the dudes. I came at the pizza place a little later than the Bueno Brigade and apparently some sort of altercation had happened in the parking lot with Alex (the filmer guy who had been together) and also this local dude called Cornbread. And the moment I sat down and said to everyone, Alex started yelling from throughout the room and the spectacle had every indication that the shit was going to hit the fan.
Allow me to backtrack a bit. The Very First Time I met once he was hit by a truck before my friend Adam’s home, Cornbread was. He was cruising down the street on his 10 speed, drunk as hell with some headphones on and swerving all over the area and he rode directly in front of a dude in a pickup truck and the dude in the truck had to slam on his brakes and he skidded about 10 feet and nearly killed Cornbread. The whole thing was pretty scary and crazy. And a couple of hours later, Cornbread comes riding back down the street and he’s all, “Did y’all see me get run over? That shit was mad!” And then he offered us a few of his 40oz of malt spirits and proceeded to pitch us this strategy he had for refinishing wealthy people’s flooring in the neighborhood and attempted (unsuccessfully) to entertain my buddy Adam and I to join him in his business strategy since he put it, “I want a few boys to knock on doors.”
ADAM AND I had been both employed we Graciously declined, since that guy never gets a job, but we did give him our friend Cary Jackson’s mobile phone number.
But anyhow, back to the road trip article. So Here’s this man Alex about to enter a battle with Cornbread, and I was somewhat worried because Alex is sort of built like me (sort of a chicken leg physique) and Cornbread is fairly thick. But beyond being thick, Cornbread is only … well … he’s just kind of crazier than a shithouse rat. And I did not really feel that Alex’s first flavor of Austin should be the flavor of his blood. But before I had a opportunity Alex got up from his chair and stormed over to where Cornbread was sitting, and confronted him. And it actually seemed like fists were going to start flying. But then 10 seconds later Cornbread and he were giving every other among these manly pat-on-the-back kind of hugs as though they have been homies for life. And Cornbread kicked it with us for the remainder of the night and pulled his seat around. Because he spent most of the day attempting to convince Shiloh he needs to star in the movie he’s writing and apparently he’s given up on his floor refinishing plan. Cornbread is really rad.
And frankly, that first night that we hung Outside in the filmer and Austin got into a fight was the thing that happened while I had been hanging out with all the dudes. Aside from that I showed them a few of the places in my city and they moved to function jumping over shit and jumping shit down and scooting across shit.

It was cool to bring dudes to spots which scare The shit out of me and see them get rad on them. I figure if they had shown up and we had gone skating and I was as good as them our company will be in a shitload of trouble, although it did not do a whole hell of a lot because of my inferiority complex. But the way things are I suppose I would have to mention that Bueno will be about as hot as Powell Peralta was at the mid '80s. Which sort of sucks because I guess that means I will have to play the McGill character. And shit McGill had the McTwist. All I’ve got is a kickflip to fakie in a ditch and a buttocks G-turn. Oh well, fuck it.
Anyway, I guess I’ll wrap this up article by Saying some shit like, Dude, we had such a rad time and even though we hardly knew each other when the trip began … No, that shit sucks. I’ll just end this article by saying that the next time I have asked to write a road trip article I hope that “road trip” consists of something more than driving at a mini-van into Houston … (Note 3: The Bueno Brigade also went to San Antonio on this road trip but I did not get to go because I needed to leave town on a previously planned trip. We didn’t have to skate some of my favored ditches, the Death Star, or the Banana Farm. That having been said, I left so I could show them why I live here, the dudes promise to come back to Austin in the not too distant future for more of an elongated stay. Maybe by the time they come back I’ll actually have that mini-ramp built in my own backyard. Yeah, I kind of doubt best skateboard brand to buyy.)

(Note 4: This is the first road trip article That I’ve ever written and I reread it and realized it does Have anything to do with anybody but myself. So I’ll add this small part at The end so that it will be that I’ve read in Magazines: Dude! Mark Gutterman completely farted from the hotel room, Nate Broussard completely skates like he has some key hidden butterfly wings Security guard at this 1 place was completely a dick, we got pretty Wasted, and iPod ipod iPod!)

Only those things for which you include the Title when you compile will end up in the toc. You can have as many subsections as you like, and have those split in as many documents or subfolders as you please.