Skin design for Scrivener

This is not so much a technical support question per se, but I was wondering if anyone had heard of a way to customize the look and feel of Scrivener. Recently getting into the steampunk sub-genre, I would love to try my hand at adapting the user interface for aesthetics alone (the functionality is perfect).

You can customise most colours and fonts used in the interface via the Preferences. You can also change the background image used for the corkboard in this way. For skinning the windows and toolbars themselves, you would need to look for a program that does this in general for windows in OS X.
Hope that helps,
Keith

Thanks for the advice. I was looking into ShapeShifter, but there’s no support for OSX 10.5 or later, so I’m kinda waiting on Facade, though the editor for it (Architect) is already out. I’ve never done skins before, but I’m going to give it a whirl. In the meantime, I’ve imported various Victorian fonts into a custom set to use within Scrivener and altered the backdrop of the cork board. Alas, I don’t think I can do much to the background of the actual writing pane save for change the color.