Solid Connection Line Without Arrowheads

Hi,

I have been using Scapple for just over a month now. For most of the ways I want to use it, I figured out the “how to” pretty quickly. For the remainder I eventually figured out a proper work around (or perhaps it is better to say I learned the “Scapple way”).

As far as I can tell there is no way to create (format?) a SOLID connection line that has NO arrowheads.
The reason I want to do this is that when I want to “label” a connection between two notes, I create a borderless note between them which serves as the “label.” In some ways I prefer this to an actual label.

If I am connecting Note A to Note B via the “label,” I do not want the connection from Note A to the “label” to have an arrowhead, however I do want it to be solid.

This PDF of a test Scapple illustrates my point
Line Label Test.pdf (65.6 KB)

By the by, a very nice piece of software. Would love an iPad version.

Regards,
Jake

Thanks for the kind words. I may allow a preference for solid lines in the next update, but I also do now plan to allow for labels between notes, too. So the next update should make some solid improvements in this area.

All the best,
Keith

Hi,

Thanks for the info. I’ll look forward to the update.

If, under the pressure of getting a release out, you can only do one or the other, my preference order is:

1. option for solid lines
  2. line labels

:smiley: Regards,
Jake