Spaces & Scratchpad

What I can’t do is this: have Scrivener itself associated with ONE space, but have the Scratchpad associated with EVERY space.

The reason I want to do this is because if Scrivener is in every Space, then cmd-tabbing to Scrivener doesn’t automatically take me to the Space in which I am working. I have to fart about either ctrl-arrowing through the Spaces or… well, you see the point.

On the other hand, if Scrivener is just in Space 1 (where else 8) ) then so is the Scratchpad.

I’m damned if I can see how this can be got around, but if it can, I will be very happy. If not, I shall have to learn to use ctrl+1 to go to Scrivener and cmd-tab to go everywhere else.

have you thought about trying foot massage

Hi Michael,

I’m not really sure what your problem is here, to be honest - it works fine for me. You just have to click the “Float” button on the scratch pad. If you do that, then the scratch pad will be in every space you go to (but Scrivener will remain in the space where it was). I don’t really understand why you aren’t seeing this behaviour… (It was fixed in 1.11.)

Best,
Keith

Well, damned odd, but it is now behaving as you say. I really don’t know why it didn’t before. Morphic resonance or something, I expect. But I’ll take up the foot massage just in case…

…is that kinky,like, y`know? :open_mouth:

Don’t come all innocent here. Stockport’s the epicentre, as any fule kno… :mrgreen:

:blush: [size=85]shame[/size] :blush:
d y fink, Margaret Fatcher, `ll be able to get inside my ed? :open_mouth: