Spell check did not catch transfered as incorrect

Not sure where to put this as I’m not sure it is technically a bug. I uploaded an ebook to Amazon’s KDP site, and during post-upload checks, it flagged transfered as misspelled (it should be transferred). I went into Scrivener, found the location, and sure enough, that word was not flagged by Scrivener. I checked my personal word list, in case I had inadvertently added it to the list instead of correcting it, but it was not in the list. I do not see a negative word list, a way to add personal ‘misspellings’ to be flagged for me, so I guess I’ll have to add a search for transfered to my pre-upload checks for the future, or be sure I upload the ebook version of books first so Amazon catches them for me, I suppose.