Spell checker not working

Hi
Windows version.
Spelling errors are not underlined. I have selected the options in Corrections as directed in other posts to no avail.

CAn someone assist me… I have Eglish UK dictionary selected but have tried US and Canada.

Long shot but as well as Options / Corrections and ticking check spelling as you type, it may be worthwhile ensuring that Options / Appearance then colours/ general, make sure that Spell check underline is the default red and has not been set to a colour you cannot see.

This happened to me as well. Was working fine for about 3 years now. All of a sudden, no spell check while I’m writing… Even when I go to Tools > Spell Check nothing comes up (I purposefully write gobbledygook and it still doesn’t catch it.)

Check I spell is on. The color is red.

It’s really upsetting. Been doing a lot of edits and rewrites and have no idea if I have been adding 3453856 typoes to this badboy.

Any help would be great!

Same! It’s really frustrating, and there seem to be a lot of people with this problem, but I can’t find a solution in the forums… :frowning: If you figured it out, please let me know… I have Windows 1.9.16.0 version and have tried just about everything I can find…