Spellcheck Stopped Working

A couple of weeks ago my spell check just stopped working. I’ve checked to make sure that it’s on (it is), I try to manually ask it to spellcheck and it says it is complete. I’ve checked for updates for the software but it says it’s up to date. I don’t know why it stopped working but I could really use it back.

Hello Sarah Beth; welcome.

It would make it easier for people to help troubleshoot your problem if you said which version of Windows and which version of Scrivener you are on. This is particularly important if you’re using Beta, in which case it is best to post in the Beta Testing forum, as then it will also come to the attention of the developers more easily.



I’m having this same issue as well. I’m on Windows Version, and have tried the usual turn it on/off, reset the preferences to default quick fixes.