Split Editor view in Scrivener IOS?

Is there a Split Editor view in Scrivener IOS?
I’d like to view two documents in my project at the same time.
Note: I’m not referring to the Apple’s iPad Pro split screen feature here.

On the iPad, you can swipe your finger along an index card from right to left to load the card into the sidebar. If you aren’t on a corkboard then just swipe on the item row you wish to load, choose “More”, then “Quick Reference”.

The last few items you’ve referenced this way will remain listed in a “recent” list, when tapping on the binder sidebar header title, for easy future access.

Thanks Amber. Not what I thought it would be having been used to Scrivener for the Mac, but it works great and that’s the only thing that counts.

Hope it gets documented more fully as the help and documentation for the product matures. Really enjoying using Scrivener iOS.

I routinely use Scrivener on my Mac. However, the last couple updates have caused frequent crashes, so I decided to try my luck with Scrivener for iOS.

One thing I have not been able to figure out is how to do a Split View of the editor. I often am writing one document while referencing another document using horizontal or vertical Split View. Is there any way to do that with the iOS version?

While you’re working on one doc in the editor -

In the binder, swipe left on the other doc you want to reference. Tap More. Tap Quick Reference in the popup menu. The other doc will be displayed and editable in a second editor.

By the way, this only works on the iPad, the iPhone doesn’t support it.

It might be worthwhile for you to run through the iOS Scriv Tutorial, if you haven’t done so in a while. You’ll find it at the bottom of the Projects screen. There are likely other useful features you’re missing out on.

Best,
Jim

Incidentally, be sure to download Mac Scrivener 3.3.6 if you haven’t already. We think (fingers crossed) we’ve taken care of the crashes. Thank you for your patience!