Suggestions for a new app

Hey guys,

I’m the developer of the Writers App for iPhone and iPad. I want to release a new PRO version of this app within the next months to improve the process of planning and sketching your ideas more intuitively and more powerful. And for that reason I wanted to ask YOU if you could might help me with this work; it would be so great if you could give me feedback for my app to tell me what I could do better in a PRO version. It would also be great if you could tell me what features I should integrate and how I could improve your planning process. You find the app under the following link: itunes.apple.com/us/app/writers … &ls=1&mt=8

I know that some of you are using the app already, for all other guys you find here some promo codes to download the app for free so that you can test it and might give me your feedback. Anyone who helps me on that process will of course get a free version of the upcoming PRO version of the app; that’s a promise!

Thanks in advance for all your ideas, suggestions and your help to improve the Writers App!

Here some promo codes of the app to install it:
4WL9PMJ976YE
E4TTXLH66FPR
MAE9WKRPE33A
ALNK3MTF3WJF
Y6E4HAFRR99A
AHHJLHNP3ELF
4HPAM9KETEHF
KWEEHXAP4FTN
Y3XARRPJRKRN
WJXRX4AHA9YH
PMKLYNP6WN7T
PYPAXALFLART
749EAX9PHH4J
HWAFX3AYWN93
R7RTT3X37Y4L
Y3FP3YW4AET9
NRXT7RXN3TP4
E6KYPRWM4LRM
LK4WM7AATTWE
PA3LR7HWW9MN
TFP4MXHYM46L
T9XMP3X443TW
P34LXYWMEY4Y
H7WXLTLE3LA7
LE6WL6977HXF
49TJHXANMTFR
TY9P6XMNN7JP
PKAFRK37J6TH
4A3M9JWPAW4X
4RKNYPT44KMR

Best regards from Germany and thanks for any help,
Thomas

I have a few suggestions.

If you mistakenly hit ‘back’ instead of ‘save’ in some sections it will cause you to lose the information you’ve entered. I think having it just automatically save would be better.

Add the ability to edit the entries in the chapter, character, and place sections. For example, the character screen’s characteristics section only includes hair, eyes, age, and size. Being able to add and delete characteristics would be nice (such as adding a character’s race.)

Also, the main story screen currently only allows adding chapters, characters and places. It would be nice to be able to customize these, too.

Add the ability to link characters to chapters, etc., so you could look at a chapter and see which characters were in it at a glance (or vice versa).

Thank you very much for your suggestions! Your ideas are great and I will plan them for the new version of the app.

Thomas