Superscript Size in any style

Hi. I don’t know if this is a bug or something I haven’t learned the solution to. After a thorough search of the forum, I couldn’t find anyone discussing this exact problem.

So, here it goes:

My project obviously has “no style” for the text which converts into my selected font and style when I compile the document. In this process, the superscripts that I add to certain words convert through compile very beautifully and without any issues. However, when I add ANY style to a selected text, for e.g. Block Quote, or I use the “preserve formatting” for a piece of text because I want it to appear differently from the main text, the superscripts appear very differently AFTER I compile. In some cases, the superscript is overridden and transformed into regular text, after compile.

Any suggestions to fix this or is this really a bug?

There’s a minor bug here - any style set to affect the font size will change the font size of all text in the style, including superscript text. I’ve fixed this for 3.1, thanks for bringing it to my attention.

All the best,
Keith

Thanks Keith. Your hard work is greatly appreciated. I just self-published my book through this software earlier this year. It took me some time to learn but I was absolutely pleased with the result, and the number of formats in which the book has been made available.

None of this would have been possible, without your software. Thank you very much!

Thanks for the kind words! I’m glad it helped with publishing your book - and congratulations on that!