Superscript

A question or two -

When I type a number [e.g., 2] followed by e.g., ‘nd’, I get ‘nd’ as a superscript - valid requirement. However, randomly it seems, the following text [or period ‘.’ and following text] continues as superscript - which is annoying. My question - how can I stop/prevent this?

Sometimes when I refer back to saved text, the superscript font size is no longer at the superscript size but is the standard font size. Again, any ideas?

I have not yet found the command to change superscript to normal font - suggestions welcome.

Thanks.

Cheers,

John

It would help to know what precise steps cause this to happen. I’m not getting any invalid behaviour from a few tests, so whatever I’m trying isn’t whatever you’ve seen.

Since there are actually two things being done here: adjusting the baseline to superscript and setting the font size to very small, it would be far easier to just copy and paste normal character styling to the range of text you wish to fix, rather than picking apart each piece individually. [b]Cmd-Opt-C[/b] and V will copy and paste character formatting attributes, respectively.

Hi Amber,

Thanks.

I will try to identify specific repeatable steps. If successful, I will advise…

Cheers,

John
www.johnhindmarsh.com