Sync to Multiple Dropbox Folders

CURRENT STATE:
I configure my iOS device to THE Dropbox folder I wish to use for syncing.

REQUEST:
In sync settings, have the option to ADD sync locations, so they I can pick several Dropbox folders and have Scrivener display all of the projects that are in any of these locations.

RATIONALE:
I’d like to collaborate on more with projects, and have my collaborators use Scrivener. It’d be nice to setup a folder in Dropbox for each partnership, so that we can easily collaborate on shared projects while not exposing all our projects to each other. Being able to pull all of these locations onto my iOS device would improve our experience by letting us work on collaborations and independent works without reconfiguring the app in order to switch project.

NOTES:
It would be nice if in the project listing, it also specified which folder the project resided in so that I would be reminded of the sharing rights for each.

Thanks!

You can create subfolders within the iOS-designated Dropbox folder, then specify the sharing for each subfolder separately.

That is, you can have
/Dropbox/Apps/Scrivener as your iOS sync folder, then share
/Dropbox/Apps/Scrivener/FolderA with collaborator A
/Dropbox/Apps/Scrivener/FolderB with collaborator B
and so on.

You can’t make these subfolders visible within the iOS app, but of course you can reference each collaboration in the name of the project itself.

Katherine

That’ll do.

Thanks!