Synopses card in document view, words cut off

Hi, I looked for an answer for this but couldn’t find out.

When I am in Document view, I have the Synopses (the index card) in the upper right-hand corner. The words there don’t wrap properly. The card cuts off the last 3-5 characters. I have re-sized the window, widening and tightening the width, and even though it re-flows the right edge still cuts off the last 3-5 characters. I’ve attached a screenshot of what it looks like.

NOTE: I don’t have a problem in corkboard mode. The same content flows correctly, and doesn’t trim off the last few characters. It also works fine in outline mode.
Screen Shot 2013-08-12 at 4.16.17 PM.jpg

Judging by the scale of the screenshot you posted, and the icons, I’m guessing you’re running on a Retina screen? If so this is a known issue with the view control code at the OS level, and thus unfortunately nothing that we can fix at this time. Keith has looked into it, but there isn’t anything obvious that can be done. You can sometimes avoid it by keeping your inspector one size if at all possible, and if you notice it happening you can reset the UI with a saved layout or by simply restarting the software (resizing the UI with click and drag will not work, and if anything will only exacerbate the problem). You may not this happening in the Document/Project Notes area as well.

Yes, using a Retina screen. Curses!

Yes, I have seen it in Document mode as well. Not all the time, though.

I’m not sure what you mean by “keeping Inspector one size.” Could you elaborate?

I mean that changing the size of it by dragging the splitter or resizing the window seems to cause this problem to occur more frequently. So, leaving it alone (and if possible open all of the time) should help.