Table formatting gets lost when exporting

I just upgraded to Scrivener 1.10 and now tables are converted to plain text, if I use “Compile Draft…” and export as RTF. I would appreciate a quick solution for this problem, as I have to export a large project with lots of tables.

Thanks
Robert

Very strange… I’m looking into it right now. I can’t believe this got missed in all the beta testing (shame you didn’t try the beta!).

All the best,
Keith

Okay, I’ve found it and fixed it for 1.11. I’ll release 1.11 in a few days’ time - it will just fix any bugs that crop up in the first few days of 1.10. 1.10 was thoroughly beta-tested via a public beta, but unfortunately there are always bugs that get missed until an app is released properly.
All the best,
Keith

Thanks a lot, Keith!

Hopefully release 1.11 doesn’t take much time.

(And yes, I will do beta testing from now on :wink:

Robert

I expect 1.11 will be like 1.03, which was a bug-fix release a few days following 1.02. It’s a lot of hassle to get everything updated (the appcast, website etc) with an update, so I just want to leave it a few days until most users have updated to 1.10 and I have fixed any glaring bugs that appear.
Best,
Keith