A couple of issues I’ve found when using tables.
- The cursor is really hard to see when it’s within the left border of whatever table cell you’re working in.
- Any indented text in the cell becomes unindented after closing Scrivener.
- The table becomes unselected when changing the number of rows to 1 and you have to click within the table again to use the table window.
- After Scrivener crashed when I was adjusting the number of columns, I can no longer change the number of columns to below 2 by clicking the down arrow or typing in a number. It immediately crashed no matter what project is open. There is no issue when selecting a higher number of columns than 2.
- When typing in a cell, the font size is not the same as the one set in preferences. In my case, the text shows up as size 8 instead of the size 11 I have set. Also, after inserting a table, it seems to change the whole document to be in size 8 font. It’s fixed by manually changing the font size.