Templates for autobiography and/or biography

I’m looking for a good template for writing autobiographies and/or biographies. Is there one somewhere that I could use?
Thanks!

Hi.
Note that Scrivener is not a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) text editor.
Meaning that what you see on screen while writing isn’t based on the concept of a printed page. So, in a way, I doubt that you will find what you are looking for template wise.

On the other hand, you might get a formatting setup (to call it like that - the real name being “compile format”) for the compile stage of your draft. (The compile stage is where most -if not all- of the “the way it looks” is happening.)

If you already roughly know how you want your project to look once printed/published, all you’ll have to do is to format it to look this way, but again, that is not something that is specifically done in the editor.

It would increase your chances if you’d furthermore define what, for you, is an “autobiographies template”.
(Page size, book structure/chapter organization, etc.)
You might then be in luck, a user having a compile format already made and close to what you are looking for.
There are also predefine compile formats available in the software, in the compile panel.
But until you have some text to compile, it’ll be hard for you to figure out how things are gonna look from them.

The best way to start is to go through the interactive tutorial.

Also note that when you create a new project, there are available templates to choose from. Perhaps you’ll find yourself a good starting point there, as long as you understand what I meant when I said that Scrivener is not a WYSIWYG software.