Text for one file not visible in Manuscript

This is weird, not in the end a problem, but unsettling.
My manuscript consists of folder with files within them. All of the files contain text which I can see when I inspect each one individually. When I look at the whole thing at the manuscript level several of the text files are blank, with pages of white space. When the document is compiled nothing is missing however.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Hi rgwr,

What version of Scrivener are you using? (Help > About)

By " manuscript level", do you mean Scrivenings mode? (See the tutorial for an explanation of Scrivenings, if you’re not sure what I mean.)

If you meant Scrivenings mode, then perhaps “several of the text files are blank, with pages of white space” because you are seeing the empty contents of folders intermixed with the text in your documents.

If you didn’t mean Scrivenings mode, then you might want to show us a screenshot of what you’re seeing. Please be sure to include the binder, so we can see what binder items are selected.

Best,
Jim

Hi Jim, this has now resolved itself. Must have been a temporary glitch as when I came to do a screenshot for you all was back to normal. For reference, my replies follow. Thanks for taking the time.

Richard

What version of Scrivener are you using? (Help > About)
Version: 1.9.16.0 - 14 Nov 2019 (Windows 10)

By " manuscript level", do you mean Scrivenings mode? (See the tutorial for an explanation of Scrivenings, if you’re not sure what I mean.)
Yes

If you meant Scrivenings mode, then perhaps “several of the text files are blank, with pages of white space” because you are seeing the empty contents of folders intermixed with the text in your documents.