Text > List makes item disappear

Sometimes you see it, sometimes you don’t:

I made a paragraph with a number of items beneath it, each with an extra tab for indentation–a do-it-yourself list.

Then I tried making it into a List (Text > List). The one item that had run more than one line, turned into blank space (with a list-marker or bullet).

The truly odd thing is that I have made a dozen tries over the past few minutes and I can only reproduce this bug by cutting and pasting the original list of entries. With that list, the item disappears when all are converted to List (regardless of what bullet is used). When I make another list resembling the first in that each list item is indented with a Tab, and one item runs several lines, then it converts to a list just fine. If I cut and paste the original text into a new place in the document and convert it to a list then bug happens and the long item vanishes.

Just now I tried pasting the original text into a new doc in the same Scrivener project, and the bug was replicated.

Is there a way I can send you the text so you can see for yourself?
I’m running Scrivener 1.0 RC b5 on an old G4 iMac, OS X 10.4.7, 512 MB RAM.

Thanks for a great program (I just found Scrivener yesterday but am really thinking it will fill the bill, the aching void left years ago by Nisus Writer post-OS X).

Hi, yes, send the text to support@literatureandlatte.com. It may well be that this is an Apple bug rather than a Scrivener one, given that I have nothing to do with the programming of the lists - they just come built-in to any text view in OS X Tiger. But I will certainly take a look to make sure.
All the best,
Keith