Text runs over/disappears in Inspector

Hello,
Whenever I write in the Inspector (in the Synposis in this case), the text keeps going past the right-hand border of the Inspector window and disappears. That is, it doesn’t end when it hits that right-hand border of the Inspector window, and continue onto the next line as it should. Instead, I can’t see much of the text unless I make the Inspector wider than I want it to be. Am I missing something obvious?
Thanks!

Nobody?

Are you using the latest version of Scrivener (3.1.5)? Does this happen only when the text is scaled, or always? If you quit and restart Scrivener, does the problem persist? Could you post a screenshot?

Please bear in mind that these are user forums - if you’re experiencing an issue that needs attention from us at L&L it’s always best to contact our support email address.

All the best,
Keith

Sorry, but I’ve never experienced anything like this, and I’ve been using Scrivener seven years now. Text in my synopses is always well-behaved about wrapping at the edge of its pane.

My suggestion would be to open a support ticket at https://www.literatureandlatte.com/contact-us. This is not normal behaviour.

Hope this helps!

What Keith said. :blush: