Thank you

I just wanted to say thank you for making the Scrivener Beta available in time for NaNoWriMo. I won! Now that I’ve used it for several months I don’t think I can go back to trying to revise a novel in MS WOrd.

Yes, there have been glitches, and yes, performance improvements have been needed. But you’ve addressed each of them as quickly and thoroughly as humanly possible.

I waited for a long time for Scrivener to become available in a Windows version. Until it did there was only so much description, and none of it effective, from Mac users.

Thank you!

Thank you for the kind words! I’ll be sure to direct Lee’s attention to your note, as I know he’s been working incredibly hard for a long time now and it’s everybody on the forum that’s getting him through! It’s terrific to know that you’ve been helped so much by the program, even while it’s still in beta form. And congratulations on winning Nanowrimo!

Thank him from me too, please. Lee deseves a medal and/or (depending on his sensibilities) a fan club. I wouldn’t have got to the end of NaNo without Scrivener.